Chief Technical Officer
looking for an experienced profile who can sustain and ensure the development our current and future solutions for the mining and recycling sectors
As CTO, your mission is to take charge of the software solution (FragMo) developed by Metheore and to align it with the company’s business strategy.
As the CTO, your role is diverse and includes, among others, the following tasks:
- You are part of the management team and contribute to the maintenance and development of products
- You transform the development vision into concrete IT development projects
- You are involved in the company’s R&D strategy and technological research (analysis, research and development of existing and emerging technologies, tools and products).
- You are responsible for the maintenance of the company’s IT infrastructure (systems, security, network).
- You are responsible for the quality assurance of the solutions delivered to the customers
- You have more than 10 years of experience in image analysis software development and Machine/Computer Vision
- You master different programming languages including C++ and have knowledge in Machine Learning and/or Artificial Intelligence
- You are able to understand industrial automation and, more specifically, the Modbus TCP/IP communication protocol
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and good project management skills
- You enjoy working in a challenging environment and have Problem Solving attitude
- You agree to occasionally travel abroad
- A full time contract
- An attractive and progressive salary package with extra-legal benefits
- Flexible hours and the possibility of telecommuting
- The opportunity to participate in the development of a young start-up
- Attractive work environment, within an enthusiastic team
Come and be remarkable